Thursday, May 8, 2008

Apple Turnovers

I wanna give credit to Katie, I think. I know this is from one of my Mom's Corner girls and it is to die for. So if I named the wrong girl please let me know and I'll change it.

These things are fabulous. I made half a recipe the first time and my mom ate half of it so now everytime I make them I have to make the whole recipe so my mom won't eat them all. I pair them with ice cream and I wanna cry they are so good.

2 granny smith apples
2 cans crescent rolls
2 sticks butter/margarine
1 1/2c sugar
1tsp vanilla
cinnamon
1 can mt. dew

peel and core apples
cut each into 8 slices
poll each slice in a crescent roll
place in a 13x9 buttered pan
melt butter, mix with sugar and barely stir
add vanilla, stir and pour over apples.
pour mt.dew around the edges
sprinkle with cinnamon.
bake at 350 for ~40min.

No comments: